So many changes for 2021, and so many questions! We will be adding to these in the coming weeks and months as you prepare to join us for Family Camp!
Latest Update: March 22, 2021
1. For Family Camp, does a family need to register with the church or can they do so independently?
ANSWER: Families must register independently.
2. Can older members of the family (college age +) attend Family Camp?
ANSWER: Yes! Bring them all!
3. What will be the lodging arrangements?
ANSWER: We are now opening the bunkhouses for lodging while following the state of WV COVID guidelines for lodging.
Families may also choose to tent-camp. We will provide electricity near each tent. Air mattresses are welcome. JP will also provide several 2-person tents
should one or more tents fail.
4. For Family Camp, can I bring my younger children?
ANSWER: Yes! Families determine which members to bring. We will tailor the work projects to meet the profile of the family.
5. For Family Camp, can we leave after the second work day so as to not miss another day of work?
ANSWER: Yes. Families will typically depart Wednesday morning or Sunday morning, depending on which session they sign up for. Families could depart either Tuesday night after the work day, or Saturday night after the work day.
6. For Family Camp, will parents/adults need to have a background check in order to participate?
ANSWER: Yes. We desire to create the safest possible camp setting for all of our participants.
7. Will you be providing an up-to-date attendance tracker so youth leaders can see which weeks have space and which weeks are filling up, or are already full?
ANSWER: Yes! These updates will be available on our page, Summer 2021.